Welcome to the Global Diversity Council website. In 2004, I walked away from my job to follow my vision of starting the Texas Diversity Council. My hope was to create a statewide organization that would promote diversity & inclusion. I definitely saw the need for an organization that would take a leadership role in championing diversity throughout Texas. Five years later, I found myself heading up the launch of a national organization. By 2018, the Global Diversity Council was born.
I see a strong need for a diversity council at the international level. Without a doubt, our world needs an organization that can create synergies to foster diversity through partnerships, advocacy and education. With the increasing changes in our work place and marketplace, the need for such an organization is essential today. The business case for diversity and inclusion grows stronger as each day passes.
The vision of the Global Diversity Council is to act as a resource for the corporate sector on an international scale while executing local events and developing regional chapters. The council will take an active leadership role in promoting diversity and inclusion within our work places and communities. Our purpose is to create dialogue on the value of D&I. Ultimately, our goal is to advocate for diversity as a business imperative to increase our chances to innovate and create sustainable wealth for our communities.
For the Global Diversity Council to succeed, we need the involvement of organizations and individuals that believe in diversity as a competitive advantage. I invite you to be part of this initiative and to join our organization today.
Founder and Chairman
National Diversity Council
Read Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines supports inclusion and equality at every level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice will prevail,' chancellor tells campus diversity conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program